All members of a community want to see their children actively participating in activities that will enhance their education. By keeping JGI’s students involved in academic enrichment activities, JGI hopes to not only reduce the levels of underage criminal activity or drug and alcohol abuse, but also positively affect the school attendance and academic performance of its students.
- Provide enrichment activities after school hours.
- Reduce the number of students likely to drop out of school.
- Reduce the number of students displaying negative behavior.
- Improve school attendance rates.
- Improve overall academic focus.
- Improve the daily nutrition of our participants.